Cris has +15 years experience in the design field. Worked with more than 150 customers, 3 million CA/ year, had three subsidiaries ( Brazil-France-Switzerland) , up to 20 employees, suppliers network in Switzerland , Brazil, France, England, Japan and Mexico.
- 2018 MIT Massachusetts Institute of Technology – Design thinking for institutions
- 2018 Delft University of Technology – Design in Healthcare: Using Patient Journey Mapping
- 2017 EPFL: Find the right markets for your innovation – A tool for entrepreneurs and innovators for choosing which markets to play in
- 2017 Agile methodology, professional scrum master (PSM1) and professional scrum product owner (PSPO)
- 2016 basic level MS tools and PMP management methodologies
- 2016 updated for Adobe suite Indesign/photoshop/Illustrator
- 2004 ( one year) pedagogical classes at IFFP no certification
- 1992-1997 ECAL, Bachelor in visual communications, diploma « new media »
TECHNICAL / Language SKILLS
- Creative programs and apps (incl. Adobe), PowerPoint, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, WORDPRESS…
- Languages skills: Portuguese mother tongue, français C2 and English C1+, lived in Paris, Rio and London
- jan 2017 founding Danada.ch, design thinking consultancy: part time activity.
- jun 2016 closing the agency, rescaling priorities, changing life, drawing more, practicing more yoga, studying more
- 2010-2016 Head of business, client relations, bbstudio.com ( 20 employees)
- 2006-2010 creative director and head of business at bbstudio.com
- 1998-2006 artistic director at my own agency (12 employees)
- 1998-2004 Teacher at CEPV ( state professional art school in Vevey, Switzerland) teaching informatics ( ADOBE tools) to designers, visual merchandisers, photographers and Project courses.
- 1998 ECAL bachelor degree, graphic design specialized in new technologies
- 1989 arrived in Switzerland
17.01.1971 born in sunny Rio de Janeiro, Brazil